Art for the Heart is a unique fundraising program with your child's art on products for their family's enjoyment and gift giving. Each child's individually created work of art will be available on a variety of personalized note pads, note cards, magnets, key chains and framed prints. You will find this program easy to implement, exciting for students, parents, other family members and profitable for your organization. We provide all the necessary announcements fliers, art board, parents packets etc.
It appears the obesity food products are not as popular with parents because of the concern over obsity in children today. Best of all, parents do not sell Art for the Heart products door to door. Since the art work is of their child's creation, orders are made to give as gifts to family members which means ordering decisions can be made quickly. Also we package each purchase individually for easy distribution.
Here is how to implement the program:
- Three weeks prior to your selected targeted deadline (date selected in agreement with your sales coordinator) "Coming Soon" flier will be provided for distribution to every parent/and/ or guardian announcing the Art for the Heart fund raising program. Fliers (11x17) should be placed in class rooms and common areas to generate parent, student and staff enthusiasm.
- Art boards should be distributed to each student for the completion of an art image. Art projects completed in school generate the largest financial results for this type of fundraising program.
- When the art work is completed and dry, the teacher, parent, PTO coordinator ( whomever is responsible) should place the art work in the white envelope with the order form. At this time the envelopes are to be sent home for parents review. A one week period is sufficient for ordering decisions to be made.
- All information on the order form,back of the art work and outside of white envelope must be completed. Payment is made to your organization. Payment should be removed from each envelope and accounted for at your school office. A copy of the accounting must be forwarded with your students art work and order forms for production.
- Delievery will be made approximately four weeks after receiving the art work from your organization. All orders will be packaged by student and ready for car insurance quote delivery. Included in each order will be a "Thank You" flier.
Enjoy your Art for the Heart Fundraising